Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained.
To gain entry to our Theme Park:
- Fully Vaccinated Guests:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status in ALHOSN mobile App.
- If ALHOSN app is not available: a proof of being fully vaccinated along with a negative PCR test result within the last 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated Guests:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status and proof of vaccine exemption in ALHOSN mobile App
- If ALHOSN app is not available: a negative PCR test result within 48 hours prior to entry.
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- Which shows can I currently watch at the Park?
- Are all the restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all the shops open at the Park?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.