Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
New Entry Requirements
In line with the latest government directives, all guests aged 16 and above are required to provide proof of full vaccination status and a ‘green pass’ on the ‘ALHOSN UAE’ application to enter.
All guests will also be subject to a mandatory facial scan screening, prior to being granted access to the theme parks. In the event the scan indicates a potential positive result, the guest will be advised to carry out a PCR test and will be asked to leave the premises thereafter for their safety and the safety of others.
Play your part and help us protect one another by following these standard precautions:
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- I am an Annual Passholder, did I lose the days during the Park's temporary closure?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Park(s)?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and experiences open at the moment?
- Which shows can I currently watch at the Park?
- Are all the restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all the shops open at the Park?
- I am a platinum passholder, where is my Quickpass?
- I am a platinum passholder, do I have to reserve to visit?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass?
- Will I get an extension on my Annual Pass?