Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained. Please note that despite the preventative measures in place, visiting any public location provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
- Extensive sanitization and disinfection
- Thermal screening cameras on entry
- Safe distance markers throughout the park
- Modified park entry, rides & experiences capacity
Play your part and help us protect one another by following these standard precautions:
Wear a face mask at all times
Only fabric masks are permitted on select rides
- Sanitize your hands regularly
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- I am an Annual Passholder, did I lose the days during the Park's temporary closure?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Park(s)?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and experiences open at the moment?
- Which shows can I currently watch at the Park?
- Are all the restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all the shops open at the Park?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.