Stay Safe. Stay Entertained
At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, your safety has always been a priority and now we’ve put important additional measures in place to ensure that you stay safe and stay entertained.
To gain entry to our Theme Park:
- All UAE nationals and residents must show:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status in the Alhosn App.
- Full ‘Vaccinated status’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app)
- Please note that, proof of vaccinated status/vaccine exemption may only be evidenced via the Alhosn App
- All tourists and other visitors to UAE must:
- Comply with the requirements above for UAE nationals and residents, where possible
- Where the Alhosn app is not available, show proof of full vaccinated status and a negative PCR test result received within 14 days.
Precautionary measures you will find at the Theme Park:
Only fabric masks are permitted on select rides N95 masks are not permitted on select rides as they are classified as disposable masks
Here’s all you need to know before your visit in preparation for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests from Coronavirus?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while dining at the Park?
- What precautionary measures are taken to protect guests while shopping at the Park?
- Do I need to wear a face mask on the rides?
- Can I buy tickets at the Park entrance?
- I am an Annual Passholder, did I lose the days during the Park's temporary closure?
- As an Annual Passholder, why do I need to make a reservation prior to visiting the Park(s)?
- Are all of the Park’s rides and experiences open at the moment?
- Which shows can I currently watch at the Park?
- Are all the restaurants open at the Park?
- Are all the shops open at the Park?
- I am a platinum passholder, where is my Quickpass?
- I am a platinum passholder, do I have to reserve to visit?
- Can I buy an Annual Pass?
- Will I get an extension on my Annual Pass?
The imagery shown throughout our website does not reflect current operational and safety measures.