If you are planning to visit on a specific date, check our calendar below for our opening times on that day.
Standard Opening Times:
7 days a week: 11:00 - 20:00
Ferrari Store Opening hours: 10:15 - 20:00
December 11th - 18th
- Saturday – Wednesday: 11:00 - 20:00
- Thursday & Friday: 11:00 - 22:00
December 19th - January 10th
Opening times for
Monday 22 December
- Tickets can be purchased online or at the ticketing counters.
- All information about ticket types and prices can be found on our online ticketing store.
- Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify age of guests 3 and younger.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi only accepts following currencies: UAE Dirhams, Bahrain Dinars, British Pounds, Qatar Riyals, Euros, Saudi Riyals, US Dollars, Omani Riyals and Kuwaiti Dinars.
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of our rides which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. Please check the individual attraction pages for more details.
Step into the world of Ferrari from the moment you arrive! Our Valet Parking staff will make sure you receive a warm Ferrari-style welcome. The Valet Parking service is available to all guests for
Lockers are available on the Plaza level entrance area for AED 35 per locker. Luggage storage is also available from AED 45.
ATMs are located on the Plaza level near the park entrance.
Baby Changing and Feeding
Baby changing and feeding facilities are available on both the Plaza and Mezzanine levels.
Strollers are available for rental from the Stroller Rental Counter at the Plaza level entrance area for AED 40. Double Strollers are also available for AED 60.
A dedicated smoking area is located on the Plaza level.
Prayer rooms can be found on the Plaza level.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Courtesy Policy
Please wear respectful clothing as a courtesy to other guests in the park.