Look back on the historic development of the world’s largest indoor and only Ferrari theme park.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Fun Facts
- The 86,000 sqm enclosed area of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi can fit 7 football fields in 'head to toe'.
- The total roof area of 200,000 sqm uses enough aluminum to cover 16,750 Ferraris, or if you laid the roof flat you could place 20,100 Ferrari's side by side and end to end.
- If Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was turned upright, it would be the tallest man made structure in the world at over 300 floors!
- The Ferrari logo on the roof, the largest ever created, measures an incredible 65m in length and covers an area of 3,000 sqm which could fit at least 7 basketball courts.
- The volume of concrete in Hoover Dam could fit inside Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
- 100,000 cubic meters of concrete were used to pour the slabs of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, which is 10,000 cubic meters more than what was used for Wembley Stadium in London.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi has the largest space frame structure ever built with a total of approximately 172,000 members and 43,100 nodes.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi needed 12,370 tons of steel to create its structure; the Eiffel Tower only needed 7,000 tons.
- The gross footprint area of the plaza level is equivalent to approximately 15 American Football fields.
- The Empire State Building could be rebuilt in the same time it took to clad the 200,000 sqm of roof for Ferrari World Abu Dhabi; approximately 14 months.
- Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, has the same G force one would feel driving in an F1 car and braking at maximum speed.
- Bell'Italia displays more than 40,000 hand-planted miniature trees.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi includes 1,200 dining seats – enough to feed the entire park at full capacity in 3 hours.
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will have for the first time under one roof Four Michelin star experienced Italian chefs.
- There is a total of 663 jelly palms surrounding the two coasters. Each palm produces 4 pounds of fruit.
- A football field needs 8,400 sqm of grass coverage; to cover the area around the roller coasters at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, 4.5 times that amount was used - approximately 39,000 sqm of ground cover.